Friday, April 29, 2011

Bleh @ WALMART

I needed to go to the grocery store yesterday.  Well, against my better judgment I went to Walmart just to see what all they had that was Feingold safe.  Well (again!), it is completely despicable how little they have in the way of no dyes, perfumes, preservatives and such.  Let's just say it was pretty much agony to find anything that was okay.  I left off some things that I know I can get at Kroger or the Co-Op.  So now comes the really hard part of adapting to having to go maybe three different places to get all the groceries and such that I need.  This is really an adventure, for sure!  Still excited and so ready to get completely on this diet!  It's pretty funny that now every time I serve the kiddos something they are saying, "Mom!  You know there's red 40 in that!"  Crazy, but so funny.

I didn't get up at 4 a.m. to watch the royal wedding.  We sat down and watched part of it this morning.  Now I'm feeling really behind, so I'm going to go finish getting ready for our weekend.  Tomorrow we are planning to go up on the Blue Ridge Parkway and take some family photos.  Hopefully I will have some to post soon!  Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment