Friday, April 15, 2011

CELEBRATE!

11 years ago today I married my love and best friend.  How wonderfully blessed I am!  Thought I would share a few photos from our wedding/honeymoon.  God has brought us through having two children with life threatening illnesses and their recovery; changing church families; well...the list could go on and on.  It's a miracle of God's grace that we are together in the first place.  We had completely lost contact with each other for 7 years or more and then whoosh...he appeared.  Love how God works!  We got married, had AG in an emergency setting at UVA, then two weeks later C was diagnosed with leukemia, then the next year we had J and my husband delivered him.  Amazing times!  Only by HIS grace we have gone through it all!  Wow.  Dear H has something up his sleeve to celebrate tonight.  He hasn't told me, so I'll be sure and put it on here what he came up with.  Relax...I'm sure it's something fun. 

Ordered more information about the diet we are going to try.  Very excited to see what God has for us in it!

MORE LATER!

Wedding Day

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Happy Anniversary! When you get a chance you need to tell me about your new diet. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there!!! :> Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete