Thursday, May 5, 2011

More Later

I have seriously considered renaming this blog "More Later!"  Every time I write I feel like I leave out half the story.  Oh, well. 

We haven't been doing so well about getting on the Feingold diet.  Too much stuff to use up, but I am slowly replacing stuff I'm out of with the good stuff.  Going grocery shopping is very frustrating right now because EVERYTHING is so expensive!  Don't know how we can even THINK about going on vacation with gas around $4/gallon.  Wow.  AND I don't even want to hear about coupons.  Completely hate them at this point - and it takes SO MUCH of my time.  My kids were sick of it and so am I!

Casey went to the doctor yesterday and has a sinus infection.  She's our little girl who never gets sick.  Anna come home from the doctor's office with a fever of over 101.  Jonathan is okay so far.  I feel like I'm getting sick, so I'm loading up on the Echinacea and Vit. C....and all the other vitamins and supplements I take.  It's gotten completely out of hand lately!  The top of my microwave looks like the Vitamin Store.  Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment