Friday, January 13, 2012

Weariness

Today we had some bad news.  Glen's former employer evidently is contesting his eligibility for unemployment.  THAT news didn't thrill us too much, but I know that my trust is not in man, but in God.  I had a long 55 minute conversation with my parents.  What a blessing they are in my life.  Let's see if I can get a photo from their wedding up here.

TAHDAH!  How about that?  Just been thinking about their love story.  AND realizing that I know very little about it.  THAT is a sad thing!  I'll be working harder this year to learn more and more about my parents.  I just love the black and white photos!  When we go to their house I have times where I get completely absorbed in the old photos my dad has.  He has more than SEVERAL books full of old photos.  My!  How I love photography.  Capturing a moment in history is spine tingling for me!  Some favorites of mine:
Jonathan's feet.  He used to sit like this all the time and I didn't want to forget about it.
Anna Grace in Massachusetts with the hat on Miss Dottie gave to her.
My Dad and Anna Grace.  Love this picture!  Photography is my first choice of "careers."

No comments:

Post a Comment